If you intend to study in Australia, you will need to apply for the Student visa (subclass 500). This will provide you the opportunity to study in world class education institutions.

Learn More

Temporary residence visas allow people to live and work in Australia for a limited time. Student completing the studies from Australian Educational Institutions can apply for TR to stay and work in Australia.  Most sub classes require sponsorship by an Australian organization which must be approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP ) in Australia before the application is lodged.

Learn More

An Australian permanent resident (permanent resident) is the name given to a non-citizen who is the holder of a permanent visa. A permanent resident can live, work and study without restriction in Australia.

Learn More

The Partner visas (subclasses 820 and 801) allow the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.

Learn More

Years of Experience

We have been around since 2009, making us one of the most experienced consultancies in Australia.

Best Advise

At Scholar Hub our focus is client satisfaction, we love to help with visa requirements and put a smile on your face.

100% Success

All these years we can proudly say our success rate speaks for itself. Let us turn your story into a success story!