Temporary Graduate visa – 485


Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa is also referred to as post-study work visa or TR, once you have been granted a subclass 485 visa it allows you to live and work full time. You can apply after you have finished your studies as an international student.

Your options to stay in Australia

If you are currently on a Working Holiday Visa and plan to Study or extend your stay in Australia, we can guide you through the process and assist you with course enrollment, visa services, accommodation and insurance related matters. Scholar Hub provides these services for free to prospective clients.

Consult our Migration Agent!